Fat bombs are a way of getting extra fat into the diet. Usually they are made with some sort of fake sweetener so they don’t spike your blood sugar, but I can’t eat most forms of fake sugar so I just use real sugar in mine. This recipe is great because not only is it easy to make, it doesn’t contain any chocolate, which I’m avoiding right now.
Vanilla Fat Bombs
Makes 11-12 individual cups.
- 8 ounces cream cheese warmed to room temp
- 3 Tablespoons sugar
- 1 dash of salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- Add cream cheese to mixer. Mix until soft with few lumps.
- Add the remaining ingredients one at a time mixing well after each one.
- Portion out into muffin cups and eat when chilled.